fredag 15 april 2011

The Nature historical museum.

Hello my fellow readers! Sorry for the bad updates, I guess that I´m just lazy.

Well, yesterday we went to the national museum of natural history. It was fun, i guess. After i got back to norrtälje, i chilled out with my friend Linda for a while. And then i took vätö bussen home. I spent my evening watching tv and reading about different fashion brands. Yeah I know, but I was bored. Before i went to bed i tried to get my first win of the day on LoL. But it didn´t work out as expected. I played good but to defensive. And my teammates got killed by our opponents so they got feeded and alot stronger than us. However, i still ended up with 9/4 in kills and 9 assist kills.

Oh yeah, i forget that i was supposed to turn in an essay today. But seariously, they are smothering us with work. And the only type of work we get is essays and some tests once in a while. It´s a major fail from their side. I´m glad that I´m not able to lower my grade in almost every subject.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar