onsdag 6 april 2011

Awesome physics and energy

I just discovered that my Math and Physics teacher has been brainwashed by the media and what the well educated scientists say. Thinking that everything people tell him is true.

Right now I´m sitting at my physics lesson with Gustav. And we are listening to my physics teacher when he talks about diffrent ways to get energy through diffrent ways. I´m wondering how i will be able to maintain an active blog and writing articles to the school paper, and at the same time work with a big project about energy that includes several school subjects. I´m feeling a little stressed out.

Todays quote: "I´m stupid in the head and I have no life outside my computer" - Gustav Lund.

We are going to play League of Legends with Molitorn when we get home. But first I will try to write on my essay about energy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar